We are thrilled to announce Accountable 2020, our Virtual Workshop Event happening November 12th & 13th. This event is unlike any other – full of concentrated content, dynamic speakers, and did we mention it comes with a 100% moneyback guarantee?
Now we know what you’re thinking… Why should I attend this event? Below are just a few reasons why we think this is the can’t-miss-event of 2020.
- So many events give you valuable information to bring back to your firm – but lack solutions for implementing & holding yourself accountable to make these changes. At our two-day event you will learn how to fully upgrade your business, not just tips and tricks – but real solutions and accountability.
- We will take a deep dive look at your businesses Key Performance Indicators, address your pain points, and provide realistic solutions that you can measure and track.
- You will learn how to develop your team and operations.
- We will provide solutions for helping your clients to thrive in businesses.
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with other accounting firms like you.
- You’ll receive 10 hours of CPE credit.
We believe in this event and know that we can help take your firm to the next level, teach you how to fully upgrade your business, make an impact on your team, your clients, and your community. And we know this because we are working with players like Karbon, Entigrity, MyCPE, Hinge and FY International to bring you the best event in the industry. We are honored and grateful to work with all these organizations, for the knowledge and experience they will bring to the event. As we write this post other important players and entities are showing interest to be part of Accountable 2020.
To take it one step further we have partnered with B1G1 business for good. When you purchase a ticket, you will also be making an impact on the world around you by supporting those in need. For every ticket purchase, we will provide clean water and educational opportunities to an underprivileged child.
So, join us on November 12th and 13th, along with thousands of other accounting firms just like you, and we will work together to fully upgrade your business and learn the true secret to improving performance.
To learn more about our event please visit: www.accountablefirms.com and watch the video below.